Friday 12 October 2018

CURRENTLY IN OCTOBER

wearing all the cozy sweaters. This raglan sweater and my skappel sweater have been on repeat!

watching Hilda! I've been a fan of the comics forever, and I let out the most excited squeal ever when I saw that Netflix had turned it into a show! It's turned into a family thing for us as well, and we've all been bunching up on the couch together (Oscar and Bo included!) to watch the episodes.

listening to the Harry Potter and the Sacret Text.

knitting the tiril sweater. So excited about this one.

cooking all the pumpkin recipes! My local grocery store just had a sale on hokkaido pumpkins, and so far I've made roast pumpkin slices, pumpkin & coconut soup, pumpkin & sweet potato curry and pumpkin bread. Next up: pumpkin pie, obviously.

brainstorming Christmas presents.

appreciating these rainy and stormy nights and cozying up inside with tons of candles, blankets and the fireplace. Fall is here, guys! ♥

photo by the hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment