Tuesday 5 June 2018

CURRENTLY IN JUNE

enjoying the insanely warm weather we've had recently! It's been out-of-character warm and sunny, to the point where the fire department has gone out and banned everyone from having bbqs because it's so dry and the risk of forest fires are so high. Still no rain clouds in sight!

reading a book on physics, Storm in a Teacup. I attended three high schools and basically chose biology each time I started a new school, so I've never actually had any physics in school. Maybe about time i learn something about how this world works, right?

watching Wild Wild Country.

knitting a sweater. Still working on my No Frills Sweater from Petite Knit. I had a bit of a knitting hiatus for about two months, but I am back at it again and have now run out of yarn! I've been having a bit of a search online and have found it in a yarn shop in Denmark (the colorway is out of production and can't seem to find it anywhere else!), but the shipping costs are a little higher than I was hoping. If anyone has any spare Baby Silk from Du Store Alpakka in colorway 318, hit me uppp!

eating
 a lot of rhubarb from the garden. Over the weekend I made a crumble, rhubarb juice as well as rhubarb sorbet. The sorbet recipe is a winner for sure! (And the simplest one too!)

flying off to London tomorrow for my friend's hen party! I am SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment