Friday 22 June 2018

WHAT SHOULD I KNIT NEXT?

I'm still working on my No Frills sweater, but I've run out of yarn so I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs while I wait for my yarn to arrive in the post. The weather's been a bit moody lately (summer's over, I guess! – JK. Please don't be over.), so I've also been itching to start a new knitting project. There's just something about sitting inside, working on a cozy knitting project while the rain pours outside! I'm being a little indecisive though, so I thought I'd maybe do a little post for inspiration. Input very welcome! Here are some projects I'm considering knitting next:



From the top left:

The Vertical Stripes Sweater by Petite Knit, probably in a color similar to the photo. I love Petite Knit's patterns, and this looks like such a versatile and wearable sweater.

A Setesdal Sweater from Sandnes Garn for Oscar (though I'd love to knit a matching one for Graeme too!), perhaps with charcoal as the base color. This is a Norwegian classic, and I haven't really knitted a multi-colored pattern like this before, so might be fun to try?

The Homestead Shawl by Melody Hoffman in a dark green. I already have some angora yarn from Pickles I'd probably use for this. I've also never knitted a shawl before, so maybe it's time?

The No Frills Cardigan by Petite Knit in a maroon-y color, because I loved the No Frills Sweater so much and I'd love a cardigan version. Can't have enough cardigans!

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment