Saturday 23 November 2013

GRAEME'S OLYMPUS TRIP PHOTOS FROM STOKKELANDSVANNET


These photos are actually from this summer, but I thought I'd share them anyway. Graeme took them one evening when we were taking the dog for a walk around Stokkelandsvannet, a nearby lake. It was a pretty lovely day, and I love how dreamy these pictures turned out. These were all taken with an Olympus Trip on 35 mm film.


It's been so cold in the house recently, and I've got patches of snow outside in the garden (though I don't think they'll stay much longer as it just started raining). The sun sets so early, so looking at these are totally making me miss the long summer days!


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful,
    what a fantastic landscape. :)

    I love your blog, I'm your newest follower. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete