Sunday 13 December 2015

PHOTO BOOK: KOREA

I actually made this photo book forever ago. But as I was giving a copy to my sister for her birthday (which was last week!), I wanted to wait until after I gave it to her before I shared it on here. That's the thing when you've got projects you're excited about, but you're giving to someone--sometimes you have to wait a while before you can show it. But here we go!


My sister lived in South Korea for a while, and I was lucky enough to squeeze a visit in right before she moved back to Norway. I already posted some photos here that I took with my Diana F+, but I also took tons with my DSLR that I always intended to make a photo book out of. My photo book library is slowly but surely growing, and I love looking back at them.


Since I visited a couple of places while I was in Korea, I decided to divide the book up in "chapters" after the places I visited; Geoje, the DMZ, Seoul, Busan and Oedo, with a title page for each (like the one below). I usually put my photo books together in a random order based on aesthetics, but this book ended up following the natural chronological order of my trip, it seemed a bit tidier that way. As per usual, I went with a photo book from Blurb. I love how easy these are to make, and so far I haven't been disappointed with the result. Here's a few of my favorite pages (in no particular order)!

I love the last one, with my sister and her crazy hair in the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment