Tuesday 5 February 2013

A GRAEME VISIT + ALPHABET STAMPS


My favourite Graeme came to visit me this weekend. I had butterflies in my stomach all day at work before I went to the airport to pick him up, and squealed like a little school girl when he came out in the arrivals hall. Long distance relationships suck. The excitement that comes with the visits must be the only good part about them. If we weren't able to constantly stay in touch with our iPhones then I don't think I'd be able to cope!


The weather could have been better. I am beginning to wonder if Graeme might be some sort of a rain god like Rob McKenna from So Long, And Thanks for All the Fish. We still had a great weekend, and even managed to spend some time outside and go on a couple of photo adventures in Stavanger and in the snowy woods near my neighbourhood. I am very much looking forward to developing the rolls of film!



On a separate note, I also picked up this super cute alphabet stamp set from Åhlens, and I've been stamping everything in sight! The set came complete with letters A to Z, numbers 0 to 9, a pretty good selection of symbols and a green and a red stamp pad. I've already used it for this little sketchbook I bought at the same time, and I've got tons of ideas for other projects.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lovely time together :)

    Brilliant photos as always!

    ReplyDelete