Tuesday 1 September 2015

AUGUST IN INSTAGRAMS

Holy moly, where did August go? It's September already and I can't believe it. Fall seems to have decided to arrive today too; it's grey and rainy outside. I start a new job tomorrow, so it's the perfect day to stay inside. I'm predicting a day of sewing. :)

It's been a while since I did once of these monthly Instagram catchup posts, so thought I'd be fun to do one again. It's always fun looking back at the month. Notable mentions include a high school reunion (Bo swimming is from the reunion BBQ the next day), a family reunion, a trip to Helleren by Jøssingfjord, and of course our wedding. Even though I didn't have my phone on the day, a few of these are still wedding related, like our newspaper announcement, me baking my wedding cake, and my beautiful bridesmaids toasting champagne on our boat. #graemeandhilde2015

August has been an exciting month, let's see what September brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment