Thursday 29 November 2018

CURRENTLY IN NOVEMBER


lying on the couch, sick. Go figure, Oscar and Graeme were sick last week so obviously it was gonna hit me sooner or later.

travelling to Stockholm tomorrow! I must admit I was a little bit more excited about this before I got sick, but I know we'll have fun still. We've never been before, so travel tips are welcome!

watching Bodyguard and so hooked. Sitting at the edge of the couch with each episode, and really hoping they make another season.

appreciating these cozy evenings in front of the fireplace

prepping for Christmas. I kinda feel like I didn't put enough effort into Christmas last year, so I'm planning on making up for that this year. Christmas cards have been ordered and I'm almost done with Christmas shopping!

drinking hot lemon with honey. Heal me.

No comments:

Post a Comment